TERRA Phase Two
The TERRA Project - Phase 2
Created by Andre Northan
Welcome to TERRA: Adventure Awaits!
Welcome to a world quite unlike our own. A world full of wonder and adventure just waiting for you to go and discover. Airships and submarines replace cars and planes in a place that magic is not a myth, but an everyday occurrence. All this powered by the discovery of the legendary ether, Aeris. A 'fifth element', higher than earth, wind, water and fire, Aeris can be harnessed for all sorts of unbelievable experiences.
TERRA is a brand new fully immersive theme park experience designed for the young and old alike. Become the Pioneers of the New World and set off on your adventure of discovery in the first six themed areas.
There are now six imersively themed areas to the park:
- LIGHTNING CANYON
- FUTURE CITY ELYSIUM
- THE BADLANDS
- THE WILDS
- MYSTIC HOLLOW
Each area is uniquely themed, but follows an all encompassing narrative. If you are interested in reading more, I have created a full park guide that can be found in the development thread on NoLimitsExchange:
- TERRA Theme: Proud Nation (Immediate Music)
- Aeris Theme: Rising Empire (Immediate Music)
- Navigator Theme: Judgement Day (Immediate Music)
- Lightning Canyon Theme: Honor's Song (Kazuma Jinnouchi)
- Lightning Rapids Theme: Warrior World (Kazuma Jinnouchi)
- Elysium Theme: Arizona (Chicane)
- Gravitate Theme: Zero Gravity (Immediate Music)
- Badlands Theme: Reprise (Tunnel Blanket)
- Remnant Theme: Foundation Instrumental (Years & Years)
- The Wilds Theme: Djengu River Queue Theme (IMAscore)
- Ki'amee Theme: Broken Paradise Part 2 (Greg Edmonson)
- Mystic Hollow Theme: Dwervelwind Area Theme (IMAscore)
- Arborak Theme: Ori, Lost in the Storm (Gareth Coker)
- Arborak Onride Theme: Restoring the Light, Facing the Dark (Gareth Coker)
- Martin H for Ideas and Support
- Danny A for Texture work.
- MGRides for script work for the boat rides.
- nSeven's Trees and Plants.
- Kyle Sloan's Trees.
- Phyter for music scripting.
- BestDani for all of his excellent work, Strobe Lighting, Water & Fire Particle effects.
- Projektion for the scripted Flat Rides (Screaming Swing and Sky Jump) and launch sounds.
- Codemaster for the Rockset & Scriptwork.
- Musickid43's Script Generator
- Bjorn's Skybox
- All the Beta testers for. last minute fixes
- Everyone at NLE for their feedback and support.
- TERRA utilises occluders in certain areas of the park to increase framerates. You may notice passing through invisible walls in certain areas/on certain rides.
- Please note, when pausing No Limits, it may cause certain soundtracks (such as the Navigator's) to fall out of sync.
- The greatest care has been taken to fully optimise TERRA, however due to the size of the park, older and less powerful computers will have a hard time maintaining framerates.